Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Student Planners


I am so excited to discover that these student planners that I fell in love with years ago have gone down in cost. In fact I have avoided getting them for the past few years and then out of the blue the company sent me a sample of the 2009-2010 version. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it all over again.

This is a beautiful student planner. It can be ordered in a Catholic version, Christian, or Lutheran. I absolutely love the Catholic version. The day's saints are listed. The next Sunday's gospel is printed at the top of the weeks page spread. The pages are outlines in the church's seasonal colors. A Christian word is highlighted and defined each week. The Homeschool teacher in me loves the selections for the subjects in the elementary edition: Religion, Science, Math, Social Studies, Reading/English/Language Arts, and a blank column. At the bottom of the page is a spot to list weekly prayer request and the side has room for a weekly spelling list. Then if that were not enough all of the extras are wonderful. The prayers inside the front and back covers are very nice. Tons of other extras also that include science, literature, grammar, math, writing, and so much more. The Catholic version also includes an imprimatur from the Most Reverend Robert Hermann from the St. Louis Archdiocese.


As you can see Creative Communications offers these helpful student planners for all ages. I found the planners to be so much better than the general ones that can be purchased with your other school supplies. This appears to be a young company that caters to Christian schools of all sorts. Their product works wonderfully with the homeschooler as well. I think I might give one of their teacher planners a try.


Give the planners a try, I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

http://www.goodnewsplanners.com/

All pictures came from the above listed website.

No comments:

Post a Comment